Unduplicated Client Count
Data source: VCBH summary of clients served from Electronic Health Record
Data source: Service Data from Electronic Health Record
An External Quality Review (EQR) is the annual analysis and evaluation by an External Quality Review Organization (EQRO) of aggregated information on quality, timeliness, and access to the health care services that a managed care plan, or its contractors, furnish to Medicaid beneficiaries. “Quality of Care External Quality Review.” Medicaid.gov, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
The External Quality Review reports below present the most recent fiscal year EQR findings for Ventura County Mental Health and Drug Medi-Cal Organized Delivery System programs.
- Ventura MHP EQR Final Report FY 2022-23
- Ventura DMC-ODS Final EQR Report FY 2022-23
- Ventura MHP EQRO Final Report FY 2021-22
- Ventura DMC-ODS Final EQRO Report FY 2021-22
- Ventura MHP EQRO Final Report FY 2020-21
- Ventura DMC-ODS Final Report FY 2020-21
- Ventura MHP EQRO Final Report FY 2019-20
- Ventura DMC-ODS Final EQRO Report FY 2019-20