BHAB ADULT SERVICES COMMITTEE
Meeting: Behavioral Health Advisory Board Adult Services Committee
Date: Thursday, January 7, 2021
Time: 10:00 to 11:30 AM
Location: Virtual Meeting – Via Zoom
Attached are the following:
- the minutes of the last committee meeting; and
- the agenda for the upcoming meeting.
Please review prior to the meeting. Thank you.
The BHAB Adult Services Committee meets on the first Thursday every other month. We look forward to seeing you at the Zoom meeting.
The information referenced below is provided to you in support of your attending the upcoming BHAB Adult Services Committee Meeting via Zoom:
- To join the Zoom Meeting, click on the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87680728818?pwd=b3dCdjBNcGszRUJ4VzM2TXY1clJlQT09
- Meeting ID: 876 8072 8818
- Password: 156974
- Dial-in: 669-900-9128
Please note the following important information related to supporting your participation in the upcoming meeting:
- The meeting will be recorded.
- All participants are muted upon entry to minimize any unintended disruption of background sounds.
- Zoom will initially start with a “waiting room” at the start of the meeting, you will be “admitted” into the waiting room.
- During the Public Comments portion of the agenda, participants will be unmuted and able to comment for up to 3 minutes. Comments can be shared in the following ways:
- If you are joining the meeting via video/audio, you join the comment cue by clicking on the participant window at the bottom of the zoom screen and then click on the “raise hand” feature in that participant window.
- If you are joining the meeting by telephone only, you join the comment cue by pressing *9.
- Comments will be taken in the order they are received and are allotted 3 minutes. At the end of the three minutes, you will be notified that the time has ended, be able to make a closing comment and then the mic will be opened to the next person.
- Co-Chairs: Nancy Borchard and Gane Brooking