BHAB EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
Meeting: Behavioral Health Advisory Board Executive Committee
Date: Monday, September 14, 2020
Time: 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting – Via Zoom
Attached are the minutes of the last BHAB Executive Committee meeting and the agenda for the upcoming meeting. Note that the agenda and/or minutes may include copies of handouts and/or presentations, which can be accessed by scrolling down the document.
Please review the agenda and materials prior to the meeting. Thank you.
The Executive Committee meets on the second Monday of the month.
Join the Zoom meeting in the following way:
Zoom meeting link:
Please note the following important information related to supporting your participation in the upcoming meeting:
- The meeting will be recorded.
- All participants are muted upon entry to minimize any unintended disruption of background sounds.
- Zoom will initially start with a “waiting room” at the start of the meeting, you will be “admitted” into the waiting room.
- During the Public Comments portion of the agenda, participants will be unmuted and able to comment for up to 3 minutes. Comments can be shared in the following ways:
- If you are joining the meeting via video/audio, you join the comment cue by clicking on the participant window at the bottom of the zoom screen and then click on the “raise hand” feature in that participant window.
- If you are joining the meeting by telephone only, you join the comment cue by pressing *9.
- Comments will be taken in the order they are received and are allotted 3 minutes. At the end of the three minutes, you will be notified that the time has ended, be able to make a closing comment and then the mic will be opened to the next person.
Meeting Date/Time: 2nd Monday of each month at 1:00 PM. These meetings are open to the public.
- Chair: Jerry Harris
- 1st Vice Chair: Ratan Bhavnani
- 2nd Vice Chair: Joe S. Ramirez
- Secretary: Mary Haffner
- Member At Large: Carol Thomas
- Chair Emeritus: Janis Gardner
The Executive Committee shall be comprised of the Chair, 1st and 2nd Vice-Chairs, Secretary, Member-At-Large and Chair Emeritus.
Duties of the committee:
- Carry out any responsibilities delegated by the BHAB.
- Act in emergencies in any way it deems necessary when there is not time for the entire BHAB to act. Any such action taken will be consistent with the Brown Act.
- Comply with Brown Act requirements.
If you are interested in joining this or other BHAB committees, please call (805) 981-1115.