BHAB GENERAL MEETING
Meeting: Behavioral Health Advisory Board General Meeting
Date: Monday, June 15, 2020
Time: 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
Location: Virtual Meeting – Via Zoom
- Agenda and relevant documents for the upcoming meeting; and
- Minutes of the last BHAB General Meeting, with handouts/presentation(s).
Thank you for reviewing the Agenda and other materials prior to the meeting.
The BHAB General meeting normally takes place on the third Monday of the month in the large Training Room at Ventura County Behavioral Health. Due to the Coronavirus, we are holding Behavioral Health Advisory Board meetings via Zoom. We look forward to your participation by joining the meeting via Zoom or by dialing in.
Instructions to access the meeting are listed below:
The following information referenced below and on page two of this Agenda is provided to you in support of your attending the upcoming BHAB General Meeting via Zoom:
- Join the Zoom meeting in the following way:Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/94838265189?pwd=MGpCOVBubjhMUHh6Q3pKLzcxZ2hjZz09
- Meeting ID: 948 3826 5189
- Password: 472502
- Dial-in Number: 669-900-9128 US
Please note the following important information related to supporting your participation in the upcoming meeting:
- The meeting will be recorded.
- All participants are muted upon entry to minimize any unintended disruption of background sounds.
- Zoom will initially start with a “waiting room” at the start of the meeting, you will be “admitted” into the waiting room.
- During the Public Comments portion of the agenda, participants will be unmuted and able to comment for up to 3 minutes. Comments can be shared in the following ways:
- If you are joining the meeting via video/audio, you join the comment cue by clicking on the participant window at the bottom of the zoom screen and then click on the “raise hand” feature
- in that participant window.
- If you are joining the meeting by telephone only, you join the comment cue by pressing *9.
- Comments will be taken in the order they are received and are allotted 3 minutes. At the end of the three minutes, you will be notified that the time has ended, be able to make a closing comment and then the mic will be opened to the next person.
Meeting Date/Time: 3rd Monday of each month from 1:00-3:30 PM. These meetings are open to the public. For more details please call (805) 981-1115.
- Chair: Janis Gardner