BHAB PREVENTION COMMITTEE
Meeting: Behavioral Health Advisory Board Prevention Committee
Date: Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Time: 3:15 to 4:30 PM
Location: Virtual Meeting – Via Zoom
Attached are the following:
- the minutes of the last committee meeting (English & Spanish)
- the agenda for the upcoming meeting (English & Spanish)
- Additional attachments (English & Spanish)
Please review prior to the meeting. Thank you.
The information referenced below is provided to you in support of your attending the upcoming BHAB Prevention Committee Meeting via Zoom:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85118862194?pwd=ZmwwRVQ1cDNRY2pFQ1kwcHA3Y0VyUT09
Meeting ID: 851 1886 2194
Please note the following important information related to supporting your participation in the upcoming meeting:
- The meeting will be recorded.
- All participants are muted upon entry to minimize any unintended disruption of background sounds.
- Zoom will initially start with a “waiting room” at the start of the meeting, you will be “admitted” into the waiting room.
- During the Public Comments portion of the agenda, participants will be unmuted and able to comment for up to 3 minutes. Comments can be shared in the following ways:
- If you are joining the meeting via video/audio, you join the comment cue by clicking on the participant window at the bottom of the zoom screen and then click on the “raise hand” feature in that participant window.
- If you are joining the meeting by telephone only, you join the comment cue by pressing *9.
- Comments will be taken in the order they are received and are allotted 3 minutes. At the end of the three minutes, you will be notified that the time has ended, be able to make a closing comment and then the mic will be opened to the next person.
Meeting Date/Time: 2nd Tuesday every other month at 3:15 PM. These meetings are open to the public.
- Chair: Janis Gardner
This committee will be chaired by an appointed member of the BHAB, and reporting directly to the BHAB, this committee shall advocate for greater community awareness of Behavioral Health risks.
Duties of the committee:
- Monitor and advise the Department regarding its efforts to prevent the onset and exacerbation of behavioral health disorders.
- Comply with the requirements of the Brown Act.
If you are interested in joining this or other BHAB committees, please call (805) 981-6831.