SUBSTANCE USE SERVICES
You may be concerned about signs of drug use with someone you know. You may be concerned about yourself. When in doubt, speak to a professional. Just take the first step. Ventura County Behavioral Health provides a continuum of care for substance use disorder treatment services. We provide individuals with services to help with the process of recovery from substance use disorders.
If you think you or a family member needs substance use services, call our Access Line at 1-844-385-9200. The staff will perform a brief screening and provide a referral to a provider.
Our substance use treatment services include:
- Early Intervention Services provide Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT).
- Outpatient Services provide adults with fewer than nine hours and adolescents with fewer than six hours of services per week for recovery or motivational enhancement therapies / strategies.
- Intensive Outpatient Services provide adults with nine hours or more and adolescents with six hours or more of services per week of counseling and education about addiction-related problems.
- Residential Treatment provides short-term 24-hour residential care for rehabilitation services in a non-institutional setting.
- Withdrawal Management provides intake, observation, medication services and discharge services.
- Opioid (Narcotic) Treatment program provides medication and counseling for those with an opioid use disorder.
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) provides ordering, prescribing, administering and monitoring of medications for substance use disorders.
- Recovery Services provide help after completing a course of treatment, whether they are triggered, have relapsed or used as a preventative measure to prevent relapse.
- Case Management Services are utilized to assist a beneficiary to access needed medical, educational, social, prevocational, vocational, and rehabilitative or other community services.
To access mental health services, or for immediate help, please call: