TRANSITIONAL AGE YOUTH (TAY) COMMITTEE
Meeting: Behavioral Health Advisory Board Transitional Age Youth (TAY) Committee
Date: Thursday, August 26, 2021
Time: 10:30 AM to Noon
Location: Via Zoom
Attached for your review are the minutes of the last BHAB TAY Committee meeting and the agenda for the upcoming meeting. Note that the minutes and agenda may include copies of handouts and/or presentations, which can be viewed by scrolling down the documents.
Please review prior to the meeting. Thank you.
The BHAB TAY Committee currently meets on the fourth Thursday of every other month from 10:30 AM to Noon via Zoom. We look forward to seeing you there.
The information referenced below and on page two of the Agenda is provided to you in support of your attending the upcoming BHAB TAY Committee Meeting via Zoom:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82573279436?pwd=SUUzU0VHUU1NUkdIeGx3K3pXMXdYZz09
Meeting ID: 825 7327 9436
Dial-in: 669 900 9128
Please note the following important information related to supporting your participation in the upcoming meeting:
- The meeting will be recorded.
- All participants are muted upon entry to minimize any unintended disruption of background sounds.
- Zoom will initially start with a “waiting room” at the start of the meeting, you will be “admitted” into the waiting room.
- During the Public Comments portion of the agenda, participants will be unmuted and able to comment for up to 3 minutes. Comments can be shared in the following ways:
- If you are joining the meeting via video/audio, you join the comment cue by clicking on the participant window at the bottom of the zoom screen and then click on the “raise hand” feature in that participant window.
- If you are joining the meeting by telephone only, you join the comment cue by pressing *9.
- Comments will be taken in the order they are received and are allotted 3 minutes. At the end of the three minutes, you will be notified th
Meeting Date/Time: 4th Thursday every other month beginning in August at 10:30 AM. These meetings are open to the public.
- Chair: Elizabeth R. Stone
The committee will be chaired by an appointed BHAB member, and reporting directly to the BHAB, the committee will advocate for the mental health, wellness and recovery of youth ages 16 through 25.
Duties of the committee:
- Monitor and advise the Department related efforts to help TAY launch and become healthy and productive adults.
- Comply with the requirements of the Brown Act.
If you are interested in joining this or other BHAB committees, please send us an email at Edith.Pham@ventura.org or call (805) 981-1115.